Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Back in black, lol

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad to be back again. I'm not really feeling any better today. The one good thing I can say is that hearing from Mike this morning cracked me up. He was being so funny and cute. I'm glad to see he and Jack doing so well. The fact remains that I miss the shit out of both of them. I love it when he and Jack let their nerdy sides show around me, it makes me feel like less of a nerd. I heard from that guy, Steven, again. He sends me these messages every God damn day. I just seem to have the habit of attracting the guys I don't want while the one guy I want to be with is most likely going to slip through my fingers. It's funny, Jack looks a lot like that when he plays. ^_^ I wish I hadn't been such a fucking wuss and told him how I felt over a year ago, when I had the chance. I knew pretty quickly how I felt and should have told him. I know I only have myself to blame for this, but IT SUCKS. How could I have made such a fucking mess of things? How many guys like that do you think I'm going to find? That was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I fucking blew it. After knowing him for a few months, I knew I liked him. Now, it's almost been 3 years and it's too late. I'm not going to let myself be distracted by him at work tomorrow, I can't afford to. I'm going to help Mark with his English homework today, though I don't think he really needs my help and just wants to hang out. I guess that's about it for right now. I want to say thanks again for letting me vent.
Today's song is "A devil for me" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment