Translate

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lonely.....

HEY!!!!
I needed to add something with a summer vibe to this entry, I'm so tired of being cold already. I am truly feeling lonely again, though I probably shouldn't. I really missed Danny, Cassie, and Cory on Thanksgiving. I know Cory thinks I'm clingy, but I love him and I don't think it's fair that I didn't get to see most of my family on one of the few days of the year we're supposed to be together. I heard from Jack and Mike again, too. They're doing fine, though they're just as cold as I am right now. I kind of hate how everyone reacts so much when I talk about the weight I've lost, but when I just want to talk they barely react at all. How unfair is that? What's funny is that I don't really care about the weight I've lost anymore. It's hardly the most important thing about me, and I wish they'd quit treating it like it is. I know I've said this before, but I think it bares repeating. I'm glad I at least got calls from my brothers and sister on Thanksgiving. ^_^  I do understand that Danny and Cassie had to work, but it still sucks. I need to write to my grandma and aunt in Austria today, they've been practically begging my family to come over there all year. I think we might finally make it there next year. I understand that they love us and want to see us, but it's so far to travel, not to mention expensive if everyone goes. I miss them too, and my favorite cousin. I talked with Danny about Dad yesterday, after Dad called me. He said he's doing well, and that he just wanted to give me good news. I talked to Danny about our feelings about dad though, and we're both still incredibly resentful and bitter towards him. At least Danny understands and shares my feelings, you know? I kind of feel like he's the only one who could. I really wanted to hug him and thank him for understanding me and listeniing to me.  ^_^ I guess that's really it for right now, thanks again for reading.
Today's song is "Cemetary gates" by Pantera
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: