Translate

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crazy week......again

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What an unbelievably busy week, holy shit. I just heard from Jack a little while ago, everything's fine and it's beautiful where he is. I'd be lying if I said I weren't relieved to hear that. Cory's still in jail, we all talked it out and decided the best thing for him right now is to let him dry out and think about what he did. He's safe, in a cell by himself since this is a little city and there isn't a lot of crime. I really wish I could help more but I can't do anything; he's got to realize himself that he needs to quit drinking. It feels wrong though, thinking of my little brother locked up. I'm glad at least he isn't a bad person, he just does stupid things. I'm looking forward to my vacation on Thursday and Friday, my first 4 day weekend in years it feels like. Mark said the same thing, poor kid really hates school. Happy Thanksgiving in advance, in case I don't get the chance to say it on Thursday. I really hope it's a good day, though it won't be the same without Cory. I'm feeling kind of lonely right now, even though I just talked to Jack, Sarah, and a lot of my other friends. I miss Cory and Mark, too. I at least got to text Danny today. ^_^ I love my brothers.^_^  I don't know, I just hope all my family and friends know how much I love them, even if I don't always show it like I should. On a different note, I've officially lost 80 pounds. It was hilarious watching my friends' reactions, they acted like I won the fucking Nobel Prize or something. I admit it's fairly impressive, but not to the point that they made it seem. I don't know, it doesn't seem fair to congratulate me so much for something that isn't nearly as impressive as what other people do without any congratulations. Cassie and he best friend made it home safely from Italy, with some amazing pictures. ^_^ I love my sister, too. ^_^    I'm working well with Jessica, and it doesn't seem like she's going anywhere anytime soon, so it seems like we'll continue to make a good team for a while. I'm glad. I guess that's really all there is for now. Thanks for getting me past the 30,000 pageview mark. Love you guys!!!
Today's song is "Prelude 12/21" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment