Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Quick update ^_^

HEY!!!!!!
I want to say again that I'm sorry for not keeping this up as well as I should. I didn't even bring up everything that's been going on, so I have good reason(or a good excuse) for not being here more often. I went to the hospital to see the lady I told you guys about, and it looks like she's going to be okay in time. I'm sorry I missed Halloween, but my laptop got a virus  and I had to take it in for repairs. Jack's Halloween show was amazing, I loved every time that smile of his crept across his face when he wasn't screaming of growling. I just love him, I can't help it. He and his band mates left for their tour early this morning, I miss Jack already. I hate that I'm going to be away from him for such a long time. He was being really cute, saying that everyone (including me) should text him while he's gone, which I'm totally going to do. I'm talking like his girlfriend when I'm not again, sorry. School is going fairly well for Mark, academically at least. He still hates being there with the stupid kids who give him shit all the time. He was having some trouble with math, but I think his teacher helped him with that. He came over yesterday after I talked to Jack for a while, and we played XBOX together for over an hour.  I forgot how fun it could be since I haven't played in a long time. Cassie and her best friend are going to Italy and leaving tomorrow, I can't believe it. They're going to Florence and Rome. It's going to be awesome, since Cassie's best friend hasn't left the country before. I'm also fucking dying to go back to Japan. I will, I just don't yet know when. I've been working so much that I can barely think straight; I'm going to need a vacation sooner rather than later, I think. I got a really sweet text from Corey last night, too. He said "I love you, thanks for always being there for me." It was especially amazing because it was unexpected. ^_^ I feel very loved right now. I'm also glad Corey doesn't think I just nag him all the time without reason, and finally appreciates my efforts to help and portect him. I fully admit I go a little overboard, but it's very rare that I care that much about someone else. I feel protective of Jack, too. These next months without him are going to be hellish, I'm still going to think about him regardless of how busy I am with everyone and everything else in my life. He better not forget about me. Okay, enough prattle about my non boyfriend. Everything is going well with Mike and Mark and their respective girlfriends, and I'm really glad for them. I guess that's really about it for right now. I guess that's about it for everything that's gone on this week. Thanks for reading, and getting past the 28,000 pageview mark so quickly. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! 
Today's song is "The beautiful people" by Marylin Manson
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment