Translate

Saturday, October 27, 2012

FINALLY back again, sorry

HEY!!!!!!!
I'm really sorry for not writing more. I swear to God if I had more time, I'd be here every day. I met with my newest client on Thursday. I'm fighting the cold virus pretty well, it seems. I'm trying to take it easier this weekend, but have already been harangued by Jack and Mark for failure to spend enough time with both of them. >_> I had to (finally) tell Jack that I'm going to his Halloween show, but not the show in Texas a few weeks later. I thought it would be a good compromise, and he wasn't happy with it. What the hell do I do, then? I can't just follow him around, I won't be that girl. Especially because he doesn't even want to be a real couple so far as I can tell. Mark called and said "I never get to see my Angie anymore." That's incredibly sweet, but totally not true. I call him or he calls me every day and I see him at least twice a week when I help him with his homework. Again, what do I do? I feel like I've given both of them just about all there is left to give of myself, you know? I don't know what more I can give. Maybe the problem is that they both have such tight holds on my heart, and I really hate to refuse them anything within reason. I hate that I feel like I'm trying so hard and still failing. I told Mark to come over in about an hour, and I called Jack to ask if he wants to just chat or something. I am trying, I swear to God. I came into work on Wednesday morning to hear that one of favorite clients got into a car accident over the weekend; she has bad eye sight and really shouldn't have been driving at all. It turns out she hit a tree, then a building, and broke her neck bone. There wasn't any nerve damage or damage to her spinal column, but it's still pretty fucked up. I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to check on her. I feel like it's partially my fault, I usually drive her around when I'm taking care of her. I wish she'd asked me to take her somewhere rather than try to go herself. I'm hoping she's going to be alright eventually. I guess that's really all there is for right now. Thanks for reading, and again I'm sorry for being so stingy with the updates lately.
Today's song is "A Devil for me" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment