Translate

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blah...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really enjoying this weekend, I can't tell you how awesome it is to just sit here and drink coffee. I needed the break again, I can't help it. I'm also really looking forward to Jack's Halloween show. I'm glad to a very pathetic extent just to see him again. I really hope I don't hear anything else from Trevor, I don't want to have to call the cops. It's a huge relief to have Mark here with me right now, I feel safer. He's also an incredibly fucking sweet kid; he had some soup made for me when I got home from work on Friday, and I couldn't resist giving him a big hug. I needed that in a big way, believe me. He was so happy to see me, and said he came over right after school let out. I hate how traits like this are why he gets made fun of at school, though. He's a good person for fuck's sake. I know he doesn't want to go back to school tomorrow, any more than I want to go back to work. He reminds me here again of Mike, he always does shit like that for his girlfriend when he's here. Mark's going to be an amazing boyfriend when he finds a girl, believe me. I've trained him well, lol. I wish Camron had been that kind of boyfriend when he didn't want something from me, you know? Okay, enough about my mistakes with guys. I'm really sorry I haven't been here very much lately, I've been so fucking busy. I can promise to try to be here more often, but I can't guarantee I'll keep those promises. I really will try, though. Thanks again for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is " Weak and powerless" by A Perfect Circle
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment