Translate

Sunday, October 14, 2012

invitation #12...holy shit

HEY!!!!!!!!!
I'm back again, and hate to say this, but I might not be back until next weekend. I'm not going anywhere, I'll just be working my fucking ass off again all week. I did want to mention that I got yet another invitation to another of Jack's shows. Sadly, this show is in Texas, and that's way too far to go, even for him. I should be happy he wants me around and all that shit, and I am on some level, but he also wants a lot of other people, mostly girls, around. I'd be so fucking happy if he just wanted to watch TV or let me watch him practice or something like that. I know that sounds like stuff that might be kind of boring, but it's not for me. I don't know if  he thinks that stuff sounds too much like a "couple's" activity and that's why he doesn't often ask me to do it, but I wish he would. I kind of gather he's still not really into me and that's why he usually hesitates to get too close, he doesn't want to make me think he really reciprocates my feelings. Yet, he doesn't totally exclude me from his life, and at times really wants me around. I don't fucking get it. Am I just being strung along because he knows how I feel about him and that I don't want to give up on him? God, I fucking hope not. I had a decent time with Cassie yesterday, on a totally different subject. She seemed genuinely happy to see me, but I don't know much I can trust that. We had some kick ass homemade veggie stir-fry, that I made.  She didn't stay here last night though; she went over to see Cory and stayed at his place. I guess that's really all there is for today. Thanks for reading, love you guys. ^_^
Today's song is "Kirisute gomen" by  Trivium
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment