Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

Back again

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad to be back again, I really want to keep this thing going. I find it very funny that I was just talking about Mark and Mike in my entry yesterday, and Mike contacts me not 2 hours later. His girlfriend is super cute, and they look so happy together. Mark also told me that he has a girlfriend, or at least he thinks he does. He's worried that the girl he likes is a couple of years younger than he is, but I told him it's really not such a big deal. They're still getting to know each other, and nothing's really definite yet. It's funny that he didn't think any girls liked him, yet this one actually asked him out. I told you he'd make an awesome boyfriend. ^_~ I guess that's really it for today, I have to get going.
Today's song is "On the arrow" by AFI
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment