Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

Sick (again)

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm back again, and home because I'm sick. I can't believe my body keeps giving out on me this way. >_> I'm supposed to meet with yet another new client on Thursday, and hope I can actually make it. I really don't know if I try to do too much or if I'm just weak, but it pisses me off that every few weeks or every month or so I get sick. I keep hearing from Jack that he wants me at this Halloween show, he even said "Please come out and see me." Dad is doing alright, and I haven't heard from Trevor again, thank God. I think it would drive me fucking crazy if Trevor were still around, I really just want him to leave me alone. I know I really can't just ignore Jack, but I can't ignore Mark if he really needs help studying, either. I could tell him that for that one day he should just ask his teachers for help if there's something he doesn't understand. That doesn't seem too harsh, right? I think I have a right to live my own little life and not have my family butting in at every God damn turn. Again, it's not that I don't want them in my life, but I don't think they need to be around all the time and meddling in my business. Besides I'm not a teacher, I'm not going to be able to explain every little thing to Mark like his teachers would. Thanks for getting me past the 26,000 pageveiw mark, holy shit. I think that's about it for right now.  Today's song is "Dig up her bones" by The Mistfits
BYE!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment