Translate

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks ^_^

HEY!!!!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and thanks for reading. I love you guys for reading my posts, I really do. I'm also immensely grateful for my amazing family and friends, all of whom I love very much. I'm particularly grateful for Mom, Mark, Danny, Cory, Cassie, Jack, Mike, Sarah, Megan Angela,, and Rachel. My family and some of my best friends.^_^  I wonder if Jack is lonely today, even with his bandmates. I'm sure he misses his parents and brother. He's still doing well, though I haven't heard from him in a day or so. He said the last place they played was a hell of a lot of fun though, and seems really happy. I'm going to have faith that nothing too bad's happened to him in the 24 hours I haven't spoken to him. Cory's out of jail, and I was really glad when he texted me to let me know he's all right. He knows I worry. I'm still kind of torn between being mad at him for being stupid, and feeling bad that he had to go to jail. Yes, I know he broke the law, but he's only hurting himself. I really don't want to watch my little brother drink himself into the same shitty state my dad's in, though. I feel kind of like I lost my dad because of drinking, and I don't want to lose my brother. I wish he'd quit drinking, he'd be so much better off. I've tried to make that point to him so many times, and it's useless unless he realizes it himself. I'm just afraid he'll realize it too late. I got used to my dad not being around, I don't think I could get used to Cory not being around. I grew up with him, I helped take care of him, you know? I think I need to change subjects here, this is getting kind of maudlin. I saw Craig again on Tuesday, and he had that eager puppy look in his eyes when he talked to me again. How many times do I have to say "no" before it really sinks in? >_> I specifically said we could be friends, friends. I hate to be mean, but I think I'll have to. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks again for reading.
Today's song is "Thank you for the venom" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment