Translate

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Free time..holy shit

HEY!!!!!!!!!
I finally have some time to write again and am more than happy to sit down and do it. I miss Jack like crazy, and he's going to be gone for months still.  I almost don't know what to do with the little free time I find myself with now. I'm so glad my computer's working, it honestly felt kind of weird without it. Jack was being amazingly cute again, I love his sense of humor. He and Cassie are both doing well, though I hate that they're not here with me. It probably shouldn't make me so happy just to think about Jack, but I can't really help that it does. Sarah is okay, though she told me she's moving as soon as her divorce is finalized. I hate that she won't live so close anymore, and think I should have made more time to hang out with her when I had the chance. I don't really understand why she's leaving and James gets to stay here, either. Shit, I feel guilty for not spending more time with Sarah. On a totally different subject; I feel tired today, but not to the point that I can't stand it. Over all, this hasn't been a terrible week (so far) and I'm really glad for that. I guess that's really all there is for right now. I think an anime break is in order for me. Thanks for reading, I love you guys.
Today's song is" Unbroken" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment