Translate

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Busiest week ever

HEY!!!!!!!!
I'm so sorry for not writing here yesterday, but I can't seem to control my own life very well at all anymore. It seems like almost everyone I've talked to is in a shitty mood, too. Jack, Megan, and Sarah are the all too welcome exceptions. I talked to Jack yesterday, it's crazy that he'd call me from halfway across the country; but I'm so glad that he did. I love this guy. I'm freezing right now it's officially snowed for the first time here, and I hate it. Jack was being really cute and funny again, I can't believe I won't see him face to face again for months. I MISS HIM!!!!!!!!!! That's the good part of yesterday; sadly there's also a bad part. Danny's birthday was on Friday and as he was coming home the weather got really bad, and he almost got hit by an oncoming car. Cory also got a DUI, it seems this isn't his first offense so he's in jail. This is why I didn't write yesterday. >_> I'm more glad than I can properly express that both my brothers are all right, but I'm also very mad at Cory for being so stupid. He'd just gotten a new job, and totally fucked it up. He was supposed to show up for his shift at 10:00 yesterday, but couldn't because he's in jail. Obviously, he's fired. I can't believe it. Cory is a smart guy, so I don't understand why he makes such stupid choices. I can't believe his stupid drinking's finally led to this. I fucking told him so many times not to do this, and he totally ignores me. I could've bailed him out of jail, but it wouldn't help. He's been drinking and driving a lot and if I bailed him out he'd just do it again. I feel kind of like I'm abandoning him, but at the same time, I don't know what else to do. He's got to learn to deal with what he did if he did something wrong, right? I sound just like our mom, lol. He called her, Danny, and I for help. I'm sorry, I just don't know what to do. I think I need to go to a more upbeat subject. Cassie is having a lot of fun with her best friend, and I'm so glad for both of them. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks for getting me past the 29,000 pageview mark. Love you guys. ^_^
Today's song is "The heretic anthem" by Slipknot
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Just remember you can't make him stop he has to want to. Wow, I sounded like a psychologist. Lame. Sorry, but kooun wo inorimasu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, what you said is true. It just sucks seeing someone I love like this.

    ReplyDelete