Translate

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Changes....

HEY!!!!!!
I've kind of promised myself I'd at least update this on the weekends, since I really don't think I'll have time during the week when I work. I was up very late last night talking to Sarah, it seems she's divorcing her husband. They got into an argument, and he started beating her up. I can't stand this, you guys. That just reminds me so much of what was going on with my parents. I told her exactly what I would have told Mom if I'd been old enough; leave his stupid ass. It's funny; I was friends with her husband James, first. I've known him since grade school, and didn't think he was capable of doing anything like that. I guess I don't know him as well as I thought. I can't believe someone my age is about to have her fourth divorced friend. Seriously, we're all in our 20s, it seems kind of sad. I hope Sarah will be all right raising 3 kids on her own. I definitely believe she'll be better off without James though, now that I know what was really going on between them. She said it wasn't the first time he'd beaten her, it was just the first time she said anything about it and she's not going to take his shit anymore. I'm proud of her, but it must be terrifying for her to think that she'll be raising 3 kids alone on a very tight budget now. I wonder how many times he hit her before she decided enough was enough. She kicked him out, and I think later I'm going to go check on her. I can at least offer a shoulder to cry on, and a sympathetic ear. This is really sad, I thought they were (mostly) happy. I guess that's all there is for now. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Friday I'm in love" by The Cure
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment