Translate

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Jesus, what a week

HEY!!!!!!!!
I'm glad to be here again. This has been a bat-shit crazy week, and it's not even over yet. It seems Mike's got a girlfriend, and is really happy with her.I'm glad too, and relieved that I was wrong to question his motives after all. He's going to be a great boyfriend; he's smart, funny, sweet, talented, goofy, and weird in the best possible way. He and Jack have both asked if I'm coming, they almost seem desperate to have people come to this show. I think they might have some people coming from an indie label and are hoping to impress them. I still don't know how I feel about that, I want them to succeed but don't want them to get famous and forget me. I'm fucking dying to go to this show, believe me. On another subject, Heather and I are officially friends. ^_^  I'm just really happy about my first new friend in about a year. I still remember how happy Jack was when I told him how much I liked his band, he smiled and told Danielle "She likes us!!!" It was cute, seeing him all happy and excited like that. I can't fucking wait to see him again. They should be home in a few days. My friend Charity persuaded me to join Vampirefreaks, and I'm kind of glad I did. I posted a couple of pictures and this guy almost immediately said how pretty I was and started calling me "honey". I know he doesn't mean a God damn word of it, but it made me feel better. I did find it pretty amazing that he and I are into a lot of the same music.  He's Straight Edge, too!!!!!!!! He looks kind of like Andy Biersack from BVB, but with brown eyes. Furthermore, he's also in a band. They're actually not bad. Too bad he lives on another fucking continent. >_> I guess that's it for right now.
Today's song is " Kick the Chair" by Megadeth
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment