Translate

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Quick update

HEY!!!!!!!
It feels like I haven't written in here for a really long time, sorry. Cassie and I are going to an amusement park tomorrow, and I have to admit I'm kind of excited. I know it's kind of childish, but I need a little break from the every day bullshit I deal with. I think  Jack is pissed at me for not going to his show, it sounds like it was a great one. He's been giving me the silent treatment for a few days now and I'm really worried he's lost patience with me. I can't even blame him, I turned him down 8 times. I tried to explain but my excuses have become tiresome and annoying even to my own ears. I almost even turned Cassie down when she asked if I wanted to go with her. I think I have issues if I reject my own sister, don't you? I can't just keep pushing people away. If  I'm really Jack's friend, I need to make time for us to do something(anything) together. I hope it's not too late, I want to be with  him so much it hurts. On the bright side, Sarah is doing better physically at least. She said her kids have been driving her crazy and it's even worse because her husband's not there to help her right now. I guess her problems always make mine look better, I didn't even know what to say when she told me that. I just gave her a hug and tried to make her feel better. Sometimes I feel really ill-equipped emotionally. I love everyone I talk about in my blog with all my heart, but I suck ass at expressing that love properly.  I like to think they know I love them, but part of me doubts that they do. I hope tomorrow's a good day. I'll be going swimming for the first time this year after we leave the amusement park tomorrow.
Today's song is "This love" by Pantera
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment