Translate

Sunday, August 19, 2012

GOD DAMN IT !!!!!

HEY!!!
I got this incredibly weird call from Craig yesterday, he basically went the way of Trevor. He freaked the fuck out on me and asked why I agreed to go to Jack's show(before I got sick) and why I always turn him down. Okay, I'm a fucking idiot for giving him my number. I really didn't want to have to justify my relationship (such as it is) with Jack again, especially after what Mom said. >_>   I'm going to scream if someone else attacks our relationship again. Why do they seem to hate just this one guy when I know so many other people? They can probably tell that I have actual feelings for him and that seems to bother them. I tried explaining to Craig that I ultimately had to turn Jack down too, and that I've turned him down plenty of times; it didn't seem to work. I wish I could go to their show tonight, but I'm not going anywhere in my current state. I'm an idiot for giving him my number when all he does is clumsily try to ask me out every time he sees me. I think Jack is kind of pissed at me for turning him down again, especially after I went on about how excited and happy I was. It's days like this I ask myself why I even bother with guys, even a gorgeous guy like Jack. I swear to God, it'd be nice to do something without disappointing someone else. I have to figure out how to keep all these people in my life, I don't want to be without Jack or my family. But why does it always have to be him against my family or vice versa? To be fair, he never said anything bad about my family and both my parents have insulted him. >_> It would break my heart to be without them, even though they all cause me stress. They say that the line between love and hate is very thin right,? ^_~ I put up with their shit and the stress it causes me because I don't want to be without them. They put up with my shit in return, and they have my undying love and gratitude for it. I just wish that they could get along if they actually met. Yeah, fucking right. I guess that's about it for right now.
Today's song is "Bother" by Stone Sour (my favorite song)
BYE!!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment