Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy yet worried

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, guys. I had a fairly good day yesterday. Mark and Cory decided to come with us and make it kind of a family trip, which was pretty nice. I forgot just how much it takes out of me to be with all of them, though. I love them all, don't get me wrong, but I have trouble carrying on 3 totally different conversations at once. I got mad at Cory and Cassie for getting sloppy drunk, too. If they want to be around me, can't they do it without drinking? God, I'm lecturing again. I was happy to be invited and everything, but I'll never understand why they do this to themselves. Okay, on to another subject. I heard from Jack again!!! Our song quote war is back on!! I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I'm so glad just to fucking talk to him again. I hate that he's gone on another tour and I don't think he'll be back for at least a month. I miss him. I love him, God damn it. I really hope I don't lose him. I want him to be careful and take care of himself, but didn't say it because he'd just get mad. I hope he will take it to heart though. I guess that's about it for right now.
Today's song is "Built to fall" by Trivium
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment