Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Busy again........

HEY!!!!!
SO sorry for the neglect, again. I'm sitting here with Oliver beside me and a cup of coffee in my hand, counting down the days until I get to see Jack again. I really want to see him, to the point where it's pathetic. I've done everything I can ensure I have time to go to this show and enjoy it. I'm even working extra next Friday and every Wednesday, to make sure they can't possible ask me to do anything else. I really don't know if he'd ask me again if I reject him again. The idea that I rejected him still sounds funny to me, like it never should've happened. After all, this is the tenth fucking time he's asked me, and only the third time I'm actually going. I'm getting along really well with Heather, the girl I work with every Wednesday. It turns out she's into anime and the "Twilight" series too, and that gives us some much needed common ground. I haven't made any new friends since Casey, which means in almost a year. I don't necessarily know if we're going to be friends, but I think we might. I hope we will. It's always really cool meeting other female anime fans. I was at the grocery store after saying goodbye to Heather and heading for home on Wednesday, and the girl working the register says " Oh my God!!! I love Sailor Moon!!!!" I just smiled and told her how I got into it since she told me her story of how she got into it. She said her mom actually forbade her to watch it since their pastor told her the guy who created "Sailor Moon" was worshipping Satan. I had to try so hard not to laugh at this idea, especially since Naoko Takeuchi, the creator of "Sailor Moon", is a woman. I can't believe this girl's mom actually believed this bullshit, and the the pastor could be so ignorant. That's like people telling me the music I listen to is Satanic. >_> Jack is still something of an enigma to me, even after almost 3 years of friendship. God, I can't believe I've known him that long already. I just don't get how he can remember details of our conversations months apart and he's willing to ask me to 10 different shows, yet he's still hesitant to simply talk to me like a normal guy talks to a normal girl. I don't get it, and it frustrates the hell out of me. I'm really glad to say Sarah seems to be doing well right now. ^_^ I hope this continues. I guess that's it for right now.
Today's song is "The Beautiful People" by Marylin Manson
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment