Translate

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Off to Warped Tour!!!!


HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm in a great mood right now, it feels so good to be happy. I'm going to see Jack and Mike today, which is always a mood booster. Jack said he's going to try to learn how to surf, I hope it goes all right. He's a bit clumsy (like me) so I really hope he's careful. He also said he and Mike have some badass new tattoos to show me when I get there, I can't wait. I can't believe how much I've missed him, even with our coffee chats, texts, and calls. I keep thinking again how lucky I am to have him in my life. Mark was here yesterday, he brought his PS3 and "One Piece Pirate Warriors" over. I love it!!!! I suck ass at it, but it's so much fun. I mostly just let him play, we chatted and joked around, and he seems much happier now. I started working for a new client Thursday, and it went really well, which is a huge relief. I still get nervous when I start taking care of someone new, I'm always afraid they either won't like me or I won't do a good enough job. I don't know why that is, but I can't seem to help myself. I also found out Tori is moving after she gets married, which is really sad. I just want her to keep in touch. I think that's it for today, I have to get going. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "What I've done" by Linkin Park
BYE!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment