Translate

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sad and lonely


HEY!!!
I can't believe how this week has gone, holy shit. I really don't even know what to say about it. I have to say one of the high points of the week was Mark bringing over his PS3 and pizza. It was a nice break and much needed for both of us, I think. I don't know if it's the sheer amount of things I'm expected to do or if it's all the emotional weight I seem to be carrying, but I'm exhausted. I was reading more about J-World to cheer myself up, I think it's going to be amazing. I just feel overwhelmed right now. I woke up earlier than I intended and hate it. I feel like everyone comes to me with their problems and I have nowhere to go with mine. I know I could talk to other people, but I feel like I'd be burdening them with my problems unnecessarily. I'm often told I don't have to be strong for everyone else all the time, but I always try to take care of my own problems myself at the very least. I miss Jack right now, I actually feel like I could talk to him if he were here.
 I like to think at least he'd listen. I really wish he were here. Cassie asked if I might want to go to an amusement park with her in August, and in a way it sounds like fun. I don't know if I really need more shit to do or worry about at the moment though, so I told her I'd have to think about it for a while. I don't like doing things like that, because I know it makes it less likely that I'll be invited again. I know I close myself off too much and I shouldn't, but sometimes I just can't help it. It's a defense mechanism, you know? I think it makes me seem cold and distant, and that isn't how I want to be. I'm going to have coffee tomorrow morning with Becky, and go to a movie with Mark in the afternoon, I really hope I'm feeling more cheerful then. I'm still not going to my high school reunion, I think that would only worsen my mood. I'm sure I'm not missing anything.  I think that's it for today, thank you for reading.
Today's song is " My friend of misery" by Metallica
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment