Translate

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Plans and hopes


HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I tried to cheer Mark up, and hope I was able to do some good. We spent most of the day just talking, watching anime, and playing XBOX. He's going to come over again, he says it helps to be around me. Jack and the guys are leaving for Warped Tour tomorrow to ensure that they make their first show. I hope things go well for them. I kind of miss him already, and he hasn't left yet. We're going to Canada, but in the second weekend of September. I need to help make reservations and shit, though I really don't want to get stuck playing travel agent again. I think I'm just going to have to tell everyone I'm not going to my fucking high school reunion, and be brave. I like to think that everyone who maters will understand, and that the people I want to see will see me anyway. I just don't want to go through all the bullshit of comparing lives with other people, and feeling like they're judging me. My friend Becky (who moved to Texas) and I are going to have coffee the day after the reunion. I felt terrible when I told her I'm not going, because part of the reasons she came back here was to see me. I tired my best to explain my reasons for not wanting to be there, and she understands. She was one of a very small number of people from high school I ever wanted to see again. I just don't want to be compared to someone else, since I do that in my head often enough as it is. I'm going to see Jack and Mike soon again, which always makes me feel better. I think that it for today, thanks for reading.
Today's song is " Thank you for the venom" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment