Translate

Monday, June 16, 2014

TIRED!!!!



HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I had to take a personal day today, I need a break so fucking badly. I can't tell you how stressed out I've been. On the positive side of things, I think Mark is starting to feel much more like himself again and will hopefully be happy again soon. I was talking to Jack, he said there was a really cool tattoo parlor near their venue for Warped Tour, and he wants a new tattoo really badly, but isn't sure he should spend the money on it in case their van decides to give them more shit. I'm really glad he's being practical in a way, but at the same time I hate having to make choices between what I need and what I want. I guess that's just part of being an adult. >_> I think these things are always going to be a pain in the ass, but they don't necessarily have to be bad things, it all just depends on how you handle them. I talked to Corey last night for a while, he said things are going well but he doesn't have nearly enough time off. I kind of laughed and told him I understand, but he'll be all right. I'm glad to see him doing so much better. Mark is coming over again later and will be bringing his PS3 to play "Bleach Soul Resurrection". I want to see how it is, and since it doesn't have multiplayer, I'll watch him play. I hope he enjoys it. Yesterday was Fathers' Day, and I called my dad but didn't give him any gifts or do anything elaborate for him. I honestly don't know what he would have wanted, besides more of the shit he already has and doesn't need. He and I are never going to be as close as Mom and I are, despite the ways we aggravate each other. I know he's trying to make up for missing 15-16 years of my life, but I don't know if that's possible. I want to say thank you and hi to my new followers. I think that's it for now, thank you for reading.
Today's song is " Built to fall" by Trivium
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment