Translate

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mom and Mark ^_^


HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I had a great time watching "X-Men" yesterday, and it helps that I got to see it with two of my all time favorite people. I got home, and there was Mom with some delicious coffee, Thai sweet potato soup, a Luna plushie, a Harley Quinn figure, and an Itachi figure. I know I complain about her sometimes, but I have the sweetest mom in the world. I made some of the coffee she brought me, and it's fucking awesome. She and Mark both hung out at my apartment for a while, it seems they were both feeling depressed. I tried to talk things out with them and help them feel better, and hope I helped them.  Jack and I talked for a little while, things are going a little better for him now, but it still doesn't seem like they're going very well. I wish I knew how to help, but besides listening and being loving and supportive I'm afraid I've got nothing for him. I hate that three of the most important people in my life are unhappy and there isn't much I can do to help them. I hope they're going to be all right. My friend Alison told me I should be a psychiatrist since people always come to me with their problems anyway, and I'm usually good at helping them. Mark told me I almost never seem unhappy and I'm the closest he's seen to someone who's happy all the time. It's weird that Jack has the same opinion of me. I think I just put up a really good front, especially if those two can't see through it. I try to be strong and not let things get me down, I try to keep myself together for other peoples' sakes too. I should tell them all more often how much I love them and how much they mean to me. I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " Mama" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment