Translate

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Busy, tired, need a break

 HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I want to say thank you to my two new followers, and hi. ^_^ Jack and Mike are at their first stop of Warped Tour and things seem to be going all right, except for them not getting much sleep and their van blowing a tire. I don't think this is a good way to start Warped Tour, but I hope it gets better for them. I'm going to be working for a new client in about two weeks, and one of my older clients will be moving away, so I guess it evens out. I'm trying not to be stressed out about work, but it's difficult. I think Mark is starting to feel a little better, but I've never seen him so depressed. I wish there were more I could do to help him, I hate seeing him like this. I can't say I didn't have some difficulty adjusting to adult life, but I think it's been so much worse for him, and it's terrible. I've said I'm not going to my high school reunion, and I feel kind of relieved. I really didn't want to go, and I'm glad that for once I had the guts to say no. I hate that it's taken me this long to be able to say no. Mike was telling me one benefit of not sleeping much and getting up early was getting to see a shooting star and how beautiful it was. I love his positive perspective on almost everything. I think that's about it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Your betrayal" by Bullet for My Valentine
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment