Translate

Monday, June 23, 2014

Jack and Mark^_^


HEY!!!!
 Good morning, everyone.I'm feeling so much better now, and (again) it's thanks to Jack and Mark. My reliance on these guys truly does scare me, I don't want to rely on anyone else for emotional security I'm home today because the lady I was supposed to take care of has a busted pipe at her house and is staying at her daughter's until it can be fixed. I'm kind of relieved to be home. Mark and I had an amazing time at the movies, and I'm so glad we went. I got a text from Jack after we left the theater saying "Guess who's got 2 thumbs and is about to watch Linkin Park perform. This guy right here. ^_~ " I can't believe how lucky he is, I'm jealous. I wish I could have been there with him, but that would have been impossible. >_> I just thought it was cute the way he said it. ^_^ I miss him so much though, and won't be able to see him again until I go to their Warped Tour show next weekend. The summer is going by way too quickly, I feel I should really do more to take advantage of what free time I have. I need to go swimming, and think I'll go with Cassie after we're done at the amusement park. I'm really excited for Comic-Con too, and am considering cosplay, but don't know if I should. It would be only my second convention, and my first time cosplaying. I'd like to cosplay as Rukia or Lina Inverse, since they're both tiny, and so am I. I think that's it for now, thank you for reading.
Today's song is "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails
BYE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment