Translate

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Feeling a little better..


HEY!!!!
I'm listening to Jack's band again, God damn. It helps to hear his voice so much, but it will be better when I get to see his face again. Talking to Mark helped too, I just hope I can remain positive for his sake especially. I hate myself in a way for relying on these two guys so much for emotional support, because I don't know what I'd do without them. I can't tell you how sad and lonely I'd be without them. I'm going to have coffee with Becky and Sarah soon, I'm excited. I got my fair share of "Where are you?" and "Why aren't you here?" texts from my high school reunion last night, and I just didn't want to go. I'm still one of the few people, possibly now the only one who doesn't drink, and our reunion would have been in a bar. I'd much rather just sit and have coffee with a few people who actually like me, you know? I love Jack and Mike so much for not making fun of me for not drinking and not expecting me to drink at their shows or parties. It's nice to be treated with respect and understanding.  I told Cassie I'm going with her to that amusement park, I can't shut my own sister out when she's actually reaching out to me. I noticed the same thing with Jack. I might have started our first conversation, but he was the first to invite me to go anywhere and the first to call me by name. I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "My plague" by Slipknot
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment