Translate

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Friendship, sharing, and love


HEY!!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I was having a rather shitty day yesterday, but Jack and Mark came to rescue me from it. I officially don't think I could live without them anymore. I just finished work when Jack drives by, waving and grinning. He surprised me in the best way possible. He and the guys are leaving early for Warped Tour, but I'm so glad I got to hug him and say goodbye. He said their last tour was a bit of a mess, but they're going to be fine. I'm so glad I got to see him, and the hug was just what I needed. I was telling Mark a little more about Rob and how he hurt me, and it felt good. I told him it took me almost two years to get over him and let the pain go, but I did it. That was probably the most difficult thing I've ever had to do in my life, at times I really felt like I wanted to die. Looking back on it now, it seems like such a stupid, teenage girl thing to do, but he was my first real love and I never thought I'd find another guy I could love as much. Obviously, I was wrong. I love Jack even more than I loved Rob. I told Jack to call, text, or message me on Facebook whenever he could, I want to hear from him as much as possible. I'm trying to help Mark feel better, he's having trouble working through his feelings of depression and I hope I can actually help. I don't know if telling him more of my own painful experiences will help, but I thought it couldn't hurt. I also need to just sit and listen to him, and let him get the things that have been bothering him off his chest. He said how much it helps to just talk and hug me occasionally. I hope that he feels better soon, I hate it when he's unhappy. He's coming to see me soon. I think that's it for now, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " God called in sick today" by AFI
BYE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment