Translate

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Craziness, sweetness, love, etc

HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm sorry this is the first time I could write this week. This was totally one of those weeks when I'm so busy I barely have to time to eat and sleep, and I hate it. I'm still going to see X-Men with Mark and Danny, just later. I still need to take a shower and get ready though, so I shouldn't waste time.
I started working for a new client on Thursday, and it was difficult. I don't always like working for new people, because I'm not always sure I can live up to their expectations. I think Cassie's going to invite me to that amusement park again sometime this summer, she was asking if I'd be interested in going. I found a Spiderman comic for Mark that has a story written by Stan Lee in it, and he was so fucking happy. I couldn't find the exact comic he was hoping for, but this should be more than good enough. What's better still is a friend of mine who owns a comic shop is going to a convention today and will try to find the comic he's been looking for. I had another coffee chat with Jack and he said there was an art exhibit near the venue they were playing, so he went to check it out, and found the creepiest sculpture ever. He sent me a picture of himself standing next to the sculpture with a text saying " I'm going to have nightmares tonight." I laughed, but the statue was genuinely creepy. I always find it so endearing when he does shit like that, I love him.
Once again, I don't think he realizes how happy he makes me. I was a little worried though, because their van died on them (again), and they barely had the money to fix it and buy food. One of their tour mates who lives in the area let them stay with him, and cooked them dinner. I hope they're going to be all right to go to Warped Tour still, it starts very soon. He said everything else is going well, but this was unexpected and terrible. I can't wait to hear from him again, I hope he's all right. We're still planning to go to Canada, hopefully soon. I really feel like I could use a break. I think that's about it for right now. God damn this has been a crazy week. Thank you so much for reading.

Today's song is " This is how I disappear" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment