Translate

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Not so tired, and still happy


HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I can't believe I have over 100,000 page views here, thank you.  Also, holy shit. I actually slept almost eight hours last night, and it was amazing. You guys have no idea how much I needed that. My client is at the hospital yet again for another check-up, so I'll be working tomorrow. I came home yesterday, put my purse down, and checked my cell phone. I see Jack and Mike texted me, asking if I wanted to watch them play at this festival in August . Jack is so excited, he's going to be playing with one of his favorite bands and is already counting down the days until he gets to meet them.  It's good to see him so happy. I was so glad to see him, to the point where it must have seemed pathetic. I really didn't want to say no to both of them, so I said I'd try to make it there, since it's kind of far away and I'd have to make sure everything was taken care of at home and with work before I left to go hang out with them. I hate that maybe was the best I could give them this time, but it's going to have to do. I like to think they understand. It's difficult juggling all the shit in my life, I'm really trying and sometimes feel like I'm still failing. Cassie's graduation ceremony was great, she was so happy. My one complaint is that the auditorium got incredibly hot and the air conditioning wasn't working. I saw "Godzilla", and I won't spoil anything for you, but it wasn't quite what I hoped it would be. Not that it wasn't good, it just wasn't what I had in mind. I brought Jack, Mike, and the guys the cookies and cupcakes I baked, and they fucking devoured them. It seems they'd had almost nothing to eat before the show and were really hungry. >_> How do they not eat before something like that? I'm glad I decided to bake them, though I was just trying to do something to make them happy.  Cassie(my sister) is getting her braces Tuesday, she said she'd call me when she gets home from the orthodontist's office and let me know how it went. I think she's a little scared. I think that's it for right now. Thank you again for reading.
Today's song is "Mama" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment