Translate

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Jack, travel talk, Comic-Con, and Supernatural season finale (spoilers)

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm feeling a little bit stressed again. I got my Japanese homework done, and helped Mom plan some of her trip with Cassie, but still feel like I haven't done enough somehow. I hate that feeling so much. I had another chat with Jack last night, it was nice to talk to him even over Facebook.
He was telling me about this amazing Death Metal band he'd recently met and become friends with and said he thought I'd like them. He was right, as it turns out. I'm listening to them right now. I'm kind of happy he knows my musical taste well enough to know if I'd like something or not. He was also talking about how Warped Tour is coming up, and how excited he is. I'm still trying to plan my trip to Tokyo. I know what I want to do and where I want to go, so I'm not sure why I keep throwing myself against this particular wall anymore. I've been looking through the clothes I want to bring, and think maybe I should try to scale it down a little. I hate always being the girl who brought too much unnecessary shit, you know? I don't want to be dragging a 20 pound suitcase up and down stairs at the God damn train station, to say nothing of the airport. >_> I can do it, but that's exhausting and I think I should try and make this trip as easy on myself as possible.  I also found out the creator of "The Crow" will be at the Comic-Con I'm going to, that's fucking awesome. ^_^  Danny grinned when he told me that, he knows I love "The Crow". I love my big brother. ^_^ I wanted to talk a little bit about the "Supernatural" ending, I might spoil it if you haven't seen it, so please don't read this if you haven't seen it. I really just wanted to say it made me cry when Dean died, he was my favorite and I'd come to love his character so much. I hate the way he came back, too. I hope he can become normal again. It kind of reminded me of some of my other favorite characters (Itachi, Ace) who died, and made me cry too. I love all three of them, enough said. All right, enough of that.  I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " Suicide Circus" by The Gazette
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment