Translate

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Warped Tour, Comic-Con, Tokyo, oh my

HEY!!!!!!!!

Good morning, everyone. I got a text from Jack yesterday, asking again if I'm going to be at one of the closer Warped Tour shows he and the guys are going to be doing, I said I will, I want to see him so badly. I heard from Danny that there's another Comic-Con in our area in October and Stan Lee is going to be there. Naturally, we're fucking going. I can't wait. You should have seen Mark's face when I told him we'd get to meet Stan Lee, he's one of Mark's heroes. I don't think I've seen him so happy in a very long time. This is only about a week before I leave for Tokyo, I'm so excited I can't even put it into words. I'm going to be exhausted but so fucking happy at the end of this summer. I've been plying myself with even more caffeine than usual, just to get through the day. Strangely, it just helps me feel normal. I'm fairly sure if I quit drinking coffee now it would kill me, lol. Bowling was a lot of fun, I think we're going to go again sometime. We're getting along so much better now, I want things to stay like this. It was so awesome to get hugs from all my siblings in one day. It's incredible how much I miss them when I don't talk to them. I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading. '
Today's song is "Ambrosia" by Alesana
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment