Translate

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mom and Jack^_^




 
HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Happy Mothers' Day to my mom and all other moms. I love you, Mom. ^_^ She came by my apartment when I was talking to Jack, and she said "Are you talking to your boyfriend? Should I go home?" I was just talking to Jack in the evening, because we both got a little bored and lonely. It was very good he couldn't hear her say that, but it's a little funny that even she makes that assumption. I told him we could finish our conversation later, and I'm hoping we can talk again soon. I wish he were here so we wouldn't have to chat over Facebook. I guess I can't complain as long as we're both healthy and happy, we'll see each other again before too long. I'm acting like I am his girlfriend, God damn it. I'd happily be his girlfriend, but I'm not, so I need to keep those impulses in check. I don't think he realizes how much joy he's brought to my life simply by being in it. It still scares me to think what my family would think of him, my parents are not fond of him and haven't even met him. Granted, they're not in control of who I love, but their opinions of the one I love do matter. I've been trying to think of a way for them to get along and have come up with nothing. Never mind that this is the guy who's made their daughter the happiest she's been in years, you know? I think I'm going to bake some cupcakes until we can talk again, and try not to think about him. That's fucking brilliant, right? I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is" Kill Caustic" by AFI
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment