Translate

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Schedule change yet again

HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm home because the lady I was supposed to take care of had to go to the hospital for a check up and is going to need me tomorrow instead. Jack had a bit of surprise for me when I came home yesterday, he and the guys are going to have a surprise show here on Sunday and I'm invited. I can't believe he's just now telling me this, but I'm glad he did. I'm so happy I'm going to see him again. I can't believe he's going to be home again, for a day at least. I missed him more than I should, considering he isn't my boyfriend. I'm going to do some baking and bring them some cookies and cupcakes. I probably also shouldn't be doing that, but what the hell. My Japanese class is going well, but the Hiragana practice from yesterday really hurt my hand. I'm so excited for Warped Tour and Comic-Con. I'm feeling very lucky and very happy right now. ^_^ It's crazy to think that in less than six months I'm going to be home from Tokyo. I can't wait. I feel stupid going to this show simply because Jack asked me to, but I don't know what else to do. I feel really terrible because Megan invited me to another show and I don't know if I can go with her. No, I'm going to go. I promised I would if I could and don't want to let her down again. I realize I should try to be more open and sociable, but it's difficult. I'm going to see the new "Godzilla" movie when it comes out, and really hope it's good. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " Duality" by Slipknot
BYE!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment