Translate

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Complicated...

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. The title of today's entry describes my life right now beautifully. I had another coffee chat with Jack, he was so proud of this new guitar he just bought and can't wait to play it.
I'm supposed to finish some worksheets for my Japanese class, help Mom and Cassie plan their trip to Europe, and figure out how to fit a new client into my schedule. This is my weekend, people. >_> I need to fucking sleep. I admit I complained a little bit to Jack about how overworked and tired I feel, and he was really sweet and sympathetic. I know I shouldn't complain, I have a great life, really. I just get so overwhelmed sometimes. Mom and Mark had an argument over some stupid shit, and I got stuck in the middle again. I hate it when that happens. They need to remember that they love each other and put their egos aside and admit they can both be petty and ridiculous. I think their stupid arguments would end if they could just do that. I can't believe it's almost June, and Warped Tour will start soon. I'm so excited to see Jack again, I miss him. I'm going to see "X-Men Days of Future Past" with Danny and Mark next Saturday, and can't wait. I have very high hopes for this movie and hope I won't be disappointed. I watched the season finale of "Supernatural" last night, and I won't spoil it for anyone, but God damn it. >_> I did not like how it ended. I still love "Supernatural", but God damn it, that ending. All right, I should probably get to work on all the shit I have to do. Thank you so much for reading, I love you guys.
Today's song is "Blind" by Korn
BYE!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment