Translate

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Tired but happy

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm going to go to Cassie's graduation today, she's so happy to finally be finished with school. I was woken up by my upstairs neighbor dropping some dishes and couldn't go back to sleep, I'm very tired still. I'm going to hang out with Cassie until noon, then see Godzilla, Mark is coming over tomorrow, and then I'm going to go hang out with Jack. I love how I have to do things even on my days off. I shouldn't complain, I have to make the people in my life a priority or they're not going to be in my life anymore.
It's good to see Cassie so happy. The problem is trying to make it so everyone gets the love and attention they deserve, you know? I'm certain it's possible, I just haven't found that balance. I try my best though, I promise. Cassie(my sister) found out she's going to need to braces, and is so  unhappy about how much they're going to cost and how they might make her look. I tried to help her feel better, but I don't know if I helped at all. She and Mom had been planning another trip to Europe but now she doesn't think she can afford to go and is very bummed. I don't know if she needs to get the braces right away or could wait a few months and go on the trip anyway. I'm also going to bake some cookies and cupcakes when I get home from watching Godzilla. I've missed Jack so much.  I called him yesterday morning, and think I accidently woke him up.  He sounded exhausted, but was super sweet about it and asked again if I'm going to see him tomorrow. I said yes, and can't wait. There's this little part of me that asks what I'm doing with him though, and I hate it. I guess I'd rather have him around in any way I can, then be without him. God, that sounds stupid. I think that's it for now, I need to get ready and go. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Trippin on a hole in a paper heart" by Stone Temple Pilots
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment