Translate

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Not feeling well


HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. Sorry I didn't write sooner. The day after I got back from Warped Tour I started feeling really shitty. My head and stomach really hurt, and I  feel a little weak. I don't like this. Something tells me it's exhaustion or some shit like that. I slept about 8 hours and had to force myself to get up after that. I'm not sorry I went to Warped Tour, that was one of the best days I've had in a long time. Jack and Mike were amazing on stage, Jack looked so much more comfortable there than he used to. It feels like it's been forever since I've seen them live, it was great. I missed him so much. After the show I brought them cupcakes and sandwiches and as they were eating, Jack started looking sad. I asked him what was wrong and he said "I really hate leaving home. I know we can't quit now, but I want to stay."  Aww, right? I gave him a hug and tried to cheer him up, I guess it's tough on him being away too. He has about a month and a half left with Warped Tour I think, but then there's probably going to be another show or tour he has to leave for. I know it's going to be worth it when they make it, and I have no doubt they will, but this is tough on him. It weirdly make me feel better to know it takes a toll on him to be gone, it's not just me who feels his absence .I  think that's it for today, thanks for reading.
Today's song is " Thank you for the venom" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment