Translate

Sunday, July 6, 2014

What a week


HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm sorry I've been lazy about posting, but I've been so busy lately. Friday was the 4th of July, Saturday was Tori's going away party, so I didn't really have time. Tori is moving, and getting married in a few months after she and her fiancĂ©e get settled into their new place. I talked to Jack again a little bit ago, he said he's doing really well, and went to a museum in his time off from Warped Tour. I love that he decided to go to a museum in his time off instead of a bar. Maybe I've influenced him after all. He sent me pictures of some of the Egyptian artifacts he saw, because he knows I love shit about ancient Egypt. Once again, I love this man. I can't keep babbling about how happy he makes me. My apartment building also just had a swimming pool installed, and it's fucking amazing. I can't say I haven't spent some time there, I'm going back after I'm done writing.
Now there's no reason I can't swim year round since it's an indoor pool. God damn it, that's awesome. I'm going to be leaving for Tokyo in less than four months, I'm so excited. I really hope I'm properly prepared. part of me doesn't feel like I am. I feel like I need a vacation sooner than that though, so I'm very excited to go back to Canada. Thank God that's a little bit closer at least. I have so much shit I want to do, see, and buy in Tokyo that part of me is afraid I won't have time. I had the same problem in London, and didn't get to see everything I wanted to. I'll have to be more careful this time. I think that's going to do it for now. I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads this. ^_^








BYE!!!!
 
Today's song is "I hope you suffer" by AFI

1 comment:

  1. Waaa...you are going to Tokyo? What a lucky girl...I wish you good time and don't be afraid of not seeing everything...if you'll do, you'll miss the fun! I want to go there too one day so please tell us about you trip...just to make an image about the city :D...And one more thing...I love things about Egypt too. I also love the culture, it seems to be so interesting with all those gods ^^

    ReplyDelete