Translate

Monday, July 7, 2014

Long weekend, yay!


HEY!!!!!!
I'm so glad to have more free time today. I needed it. I was just thinking about what Jack said yesterday when he sent me the pictures of the ancient Egyptian things he saw. He said "I thought you'd be the only one of my friends who would dig this. I can't believe I'm finally getting to see shit like this, it's so overwhelming and cool." I didn't know he was into ancient Egypt at all, I think it's amazing to found a man who's so great in so many ways, and is into all this nerdy history shit too. I wonder if he didn't tell me before because he thought it would make him look nerdy. He should know by now that I love his nerdy side as much as I love every other part of him.
 I love that he was so excited to see these things, and knew what he was talking about too. I've been reading about Egypt since I was a little girl, and he must have been reading about it since he was a little boy, because he kept up with me when we were discussing it. I can't believe this, I didn't think I could love him any more than I do, and he just proved me wrong. He seems so damn close to perfect for me that it scares me a little bit. I keep wondering if eventually I'm going to find out something about him that ruins everything for me, I pray I don't. This just seems like yet another uncanny kismet moment between us when I wonder at the fact that while he's one of my newest friends, I have more in common with him than I do with almost anyone else I know. It's such a nice feeling. I was re-watching some older episodes of One Piece, and Mark was joking about my crush on Ace. He was also asking if girls only like him because he looks like this. I would have to say that personally while his looks got my attention at first, I fell in love with his character almost immediately. That's kind of like how it was with Jack too, I noticed his looks first, then fell completely in love with him as a person. I guess that's it for today. Thank you for reading.












Today's song is "Too late for gods" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment