Translate

Monday, July 21, 2014

Oh my God, what a week



HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Jack shared the above picture on  Facebook, though pointing out thunder storms scare the shit out of him. They were caught in a really bad thunder storm last night, and he posted "If I don't make it out of this, I want you to know that I love you all." I love him, and I thought it was funny. They're going to be leaving Warped Tour soon, and starting another tour. This means that I've been invited to another show and I'm not sure I can make it. It's kind of far away and it would be only a few days after my trip to the amusement park with my family. I miss him a lot and was so happy to hear anything from him, I don't want to disappoint him.  I really should go see him, I just wish he weren't so far away. He said their van broke down again and they're having trouble finding someone to fix it. Part of me wishes he'd just come home now, but I know he can't do that. I got to finally see Cory again, it was good to give him a hug and tell him I love him. He seems to be doing all right, though he's very busy. I probably waited too long to go see him. I had a few decent conversations with my dad, though it's still not easy for us to really understand each other. I guess it matters more that we're trying, right? I also know it must seem weird that I'm posting on a Monday, but I haven't had time before now. Mark and I went to see "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" yesterday, and it was really good. I don't want to go to work, but I have to get ready now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "The ghost of you" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment