Translate

Thursday, July 17, 2014

WARM!!!



HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I had the picture to the right above this text posted to my Facebook wall by Jack yesterday, he said it made him think of me. How fucking cute is that? It's been so God damn hot here that the only time I really feel like doing anything is late at night or early in the morning. It's getting close to time to go on our trip to the amusement park, but now Cassie wants our entire family to go. I think it would be nice to have a full day of no cell phones, no iPODS, and no friends to distract us from each other. I know we haven't had much chance to spend time together lately, and we need to bond. The only problem is finding a day when everyone will be able to go. Once again, I get to figure that shit out. >_> I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading. I'm going to go swimming. ^_^




Today's song is "Hero of the day" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment