Translate

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New music, and more craziness


HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone.
Sorry it's been a while since I wrote. I'm learning to make onigiri, and hope I don't fuck it up. I really liked them when I was in Japan and want to make them myself. I'm listening to the new Rise Against album, and it's so good. It helps that Jack recommended it to me too. ^_^ I'm so glad they're one of our favorite bands. I'm hoping his tour goes well, it's starting soon. He said one of his friends is joining his band, and seems so excited. I hope it works out well. I hope I get to see him again soon, I miss him so much. We're going to Canada in September and Comic-Con in October. I can't wait. I don't know if we're going to the amusement park after all. I know Cassie wanted the entire family to go and Cory can't, so I think that pretty much decided it. I think that's about it for today. I wish things weren't so crazy, but they are I'm afraid. I want to thank my new follower, thank you. ^_^


Today's song is "I don't want to be here anymore" by Rise Against
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment