Translate

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Need a break


HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Sorry it's been a long time since I wrote. I had some problems with my laptop and had to get it fixed. I saw Nate again in passing, and he only gave me this cold dismissive look and kept walking. I told Mark of how I helped him when he was depressed and suicidal and now he won't even talk to me anymore. Maybe it's for the better, but I hate that I've lost a friend. Jack and the guys will be playing a show today. Both he and Mike asked if I'd be there, but it's too far away. I'm really too tired to go anyway. I hope they understand. Cory showed up drunk at my apartment a few nights ago, and was being such an asshole. I don't know why he was drinking, but I got so mad that he did this. He'd been sober for months and has fucked it up. He just got a new car and things were looking good for him, too. I told him to stay on my couch so he wouldn't drive home, and I'm glad at least he did that for me. I need to think of something more positive. I'll be in Canada for the weekend in a little over a month, than Comic-Con and Tokyo. I'm so excited. I have to tell myself I'm ready for all this shit, because I often feel I'm not. I have a creepy new fanboy, too. I went in to have my laptop fixed and the guy doing the repairs is super religious and weird, yet he likes me because I'm goth. I think he thinks I'm kind of evil or dark or something and likes that, it's so weird. I'm never going back there if I can avoid it. Cassie asked if I'd want to go to the beach with her soon, and I do. I want to do something fun now, you know? I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "King Nothing" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment