Translate

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Crazy days


HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I had a really busy day yesterday, and it looks like today is going to be just like it. >_> I didn't get to see Cassie, she just didn't show up. I hope she isn't mad at me for not being more enthusiastic about her coming over to see me. I coffee chatted with Jack for a while, and it seems we're all right again for now. He got another tattoo, and it looks so Goddamn awesome. Soon enough he's going to have his arms totally covered in tattoos, it's beautiful. Sarah got back together with and remarried to her ex-husband, and I really don't know if it's going to be a good thing. I know they had a lot of problems and I don't think they've worked them out. I'm just afraid they're going to start hurting each other and treating each other like shit like they did before. I know I don't really have a right to comment on this, but I don't want them to be unhappy anymore. They're like my parents, where they're happier apart. I just got a message from Sandra. I need to communicate more, I know, but it gets ridiculous sometimes. I had an amazing time with Mark(as always), watching One Piece and Naruto Shippuden. I think that's about it for now. I can't thank you guys enough for reading.
Today's song is "Silver and cold" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!


















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment