Translate

Saturday, August 23, 2014

So busy and sad


HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I can't believe how busy this week has been. I barely made it to work on time on Thursday because of the fucking construction that was supposed to be done 2 weeks ago. >_> I can't wait until they finally finish. I'm going to be hanging out with Cassie today, she's coming to see me after she's done with work. I feel again like my work is isolating me from the people who are truly important to me. I've barely had to time to talk to anyone, including Jack. I think I'm making him feel rejected again. I know there were a few times when he really wanted me to come and see him, and I couldn't because of work. I think this cycle has started to repeat itself and I'm so afraid it's going to make him finally give up on me. I'm at fault here, I fully admit. He's given me so many chances to spend time with him and I rarely have the time to give. He's one of the few people it would truly hurt me to lose, and I don't want that to happen. I think even Mark feels a little rejected because I haven't been able to hang out with him as much as usual lately. I keep telling myself I can't let these things happen, so I'm going to coffee chat with Jack and invite Mark over to watch some Naruto Shippuden and One Piece with me after Cassie leaves. It's amazing how difficult it can be to maintain even a few relationships, and ones I thought were fairly strong, you know? Cory got caught drinking again, though he knows he isn't fucking supposed to. I need to go check on him, too. He, Cassie, Mark, Danny, Mom, Jack, Mike, and Becky are the only people I've really talked to all week. I feel like I had to schedule each fucking conversation, too. It shows that they're the most important people in my life, though. My dad's birthday is very soon, and I have no idea what to buy him. >_> I think that's all for today, Jack just said he's ready to chat. ^_~
Today's song is "Built to fall" by Trivium
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment