Translate

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Feeling better


HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. It's been a very busy week (as usual), and I'm glad to just sit here now and write. I talked to Cory, he's fine. He was just being kind of an asshole and not answering his cell phone. He knows I hate it when he does that. I've talked so much to Mark lately, about pretty much everything. I even told him about Nate. Of course, he took my side in this. I wish he hadn't gotten so mad, it took me a while to get him to calm down. He even got me a DS, it's fucking awesome. I talked to Jack again, and I love him so much. We were talking and he got all serious again, and thanked me for being such a good friend and being one of the first people to think his band would make it or that he had any talent. What could I say to that? I wish we hadn't just been coffee chatting, I wanted to hug him. I've missed him so much since he left for Warped Tour, and now that he and the guys are on their own tour, it seems like he's been gone much longer than he really has. Cassie asked again if I want to go to the beach with her, and I really do. I feel I need a break. Maybe we could make it into a mother/daughters trip and take Mom, she needs a break. I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Deep Slow Panic" by AFI
BYE!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment