Translate

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Friends


 HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I had an amazing day yesterday. I got to talk to Becky again for the first time in what feels like way too long. I miss her, and really wish she didn't live so far away now. It's incredible to think we've been friends since we were 12. She's in Hawaii now on vacation, I hope she loves it there. I also got to talk to Jack and Mike again, they said their tour is still going well, and they've made their van much more comfortable to sleep in, if they have to use it for that. I held back the urge to tell them I still think that's a bad idea, but I can't help but feel it's still not good. I've noticed it's inevitably the same small group of people in my life who make me happy. It's always the same people texting, calling, and liking what I post on Facebook. I've always been more comfortable with a small group, and now I guess I know just who to keep in my life. ^_^ I think that's about it for now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " Swing life away" by Rise Against
BYE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment