Translate

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Excited!!!


HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Jack's show was quite a success, and he and Mike seem so happy doing what they're doing right now. It makes me excited and happy to hear about all this shit, though I didn't get to see it personally. I'm just happy they're happy, you know? I still wish Jack would come home soon, I miss him. I'm so excited to go to Tokyo, I can't wait. I wish the time would come sooner, I think I waited way to long to go back. I ran into Angela and she was telling me again about her ex-husband being an asshole, and I feel bad that she's been put through this. I know she's happy now with her new husband, and she deserves that. She also said we need to see each other more often. Once again I feel bad for not being able to put myself out there and just be social whenever I want to. I owe her at least a cup of coffee and a good conversation. I also heard that two more of my friends are getting married. >_> I'm happy for them, but I don't want them to be talking non-stop about the wedding and forget that everyone and everything else exists. I'm sorry, it's just that the last friend of mine who got married went a little crazy and talked about nothing but getting married. I think that's about it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " Schism" by Tool
BYE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment