Translate

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Tired...again


HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm a little worried about Cory, I haven't gotten to talk to him much lately and I want to make sure he's all right. I'm probably being paranoid and weird, but worrying about him is just what I do as his big sister. I got to talk to Jack again and he's having so much fun on tour. There's an awesome new shirt available with his band's name and shit on it, and he said he'd keep one for me until he gets home and can bring it to me. How sweet and cute is that? I still can't wait until he does get home. It seems like no matter how long he does spend at home, he always has to leave again anyway. >_> I  shouldn't complain, I love it when I get to see him. I think that's it for now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " I don't love you" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment