Translate

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Guys...and girls

HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I just don't get people sometimes, particularly the way they treat each other. Do you remember I wrote about my friend Sierra whose boyfriend left her after she told him she was pregnant? They're fucking back together, and it was her idea. What the hell? Why? Maybe she has it in her to be more forgiving, but I could just never do that. I shouldn't judge, but it seemed like she was better off without him. I've said my piece, and should let this go now. I just want her to be happy. I shouldn't talk either, because my relationship with Jack isn't perfect, either. Cassie asked again if I want to go to the beach with her, and I said yes. We're going next Saturday, so if I don't write, that's where I am. I'm feeling like I should do something like that before it gets too cold. I've already noticed it doesn't get as hot anymore. I talked to Jack again for a little while, and he asked again if I'm going to either of the shows he invited me to, and I wish I could have said yes without hesitation. This is one of our biggest problems, we rarely have time to even see each other anymore and you can't really spend time with someone you don't see. I just wish I wouldn't have to drive hundreds of miles to go see him, you know? All right, enough. Mark is coming over later to watch more "One Piece" and "Naruto Shippuden" with me, and it's going to be awesome.
 When Itachi or Ace is on screen Mark chuckles and says "There's your man". I giggle, because they are my favorite anime guys ever, and they seem perfect. Sadly, the problem is perfect guys don't exist outside of anime and shit like that. >_> Jack is close to that as I've ever found, but he isn't perfect. God, it sucks that my two favorite guys both die. >_> I need to quit fangirling and keep writing. I think that's really it for now. Thank you so much for reading. I'll be back as soon as I can.
Today's song is " Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment