Translate

Saturday, September 6, 2014

New music, mother/daughters day at the beach, close to Tokyo


HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. Cassie and I've changed our trip to accommodate our mom and are going to the beach with her tomorrow. I'm kind of glad, I wanted to sleep in a little more, but that didn't happen either. I heard from Jack yesterday, he and the guys will finally be home soon and are working on new music. I can't tell you how awesome it's going to be to see him again. I hate how much time we've spent apart lately. I feel like I haven't spent nearly enough time with anyone and I hate it. He texted this picture of himself and his guitar, so beautiful. It's also less than two months before I leave for Tokyo, holy shit. I can't believe Comic-Con is next month already, too. Cassie might be coming with us to Canada, which will be the most time I've spent with her in a while. I think we're still working on fixing the rift between us, but we're getting there. I just hope we don't fuck this up. I can't tell you how excited I am about all this shit, it's nice to have something positive to focus on for once. I think that's about it for now, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Trippin on a hole in a paper heart" by Stone Temple Pilots
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment